Some local carriers require end user’s information for registration before purchasing a DID.
After completing the purchase you will need to provide some information to be transferred to the local carrier and will reviewed by it. Please note that your DID might not be activated until the local carrier approves the details.
The following areas require a
* Current Address (Anywhere)
* Proof of address (a copy of utility bill no older than of 6 months);
* Passport or ID copy;
* Name, business name and contact phone numbers.
- China (2 proof of address required)
- Costa Rica
- France – National numbers
- Hong Kong (2 proof of address required)
- Ukraine – Geographic numbers only
In addition, the following areas require the current address to be located in the same area the DID is located:
- Austria – Geographic numbers only
- France – Geographic numbers only
- Georgia – Geographic numbers only (Must have Georgian passport or ID)
- Germany – Geographic numbers only
- Germany Toll-Free
- Ireland – Geographic numbers only
* NOTE: documents verification might take up to 48h.