Voicemail to Text
When you receive a voicemail, it will be automatically transcribed to text. This is a standard feature of the Voicemail offering and is provided at no additional cost.
The transcribed version of your messages can then be accessed as follows:
- It is displayed in the Portal under the Voicemail menu
- It can be sent to your mobile number as an SMS Message
- It can be e-mailed to you, along with the audio recording (as an attachment)
This feature makes it much easier to browse through your voicemails. It’s often much quicker and easier to read a message than it is to listen to the recording.
Can I still access the audio recordings for my messages?
Absolutely! The recordings are still available via:
- Download from the Portal
- As an attachment to e-mail
- By calling the Voicemail Number – see Dialling Codes
Enabling and Disabling Voicemail to Text
This option is controlled from the Voicemail Setup screen.