TSG International strives to offer the best possible experience to our customers, but unfortunately some customers may feel they are not getting a satisfactory response to a question or concern that they have raised, or believe they are not getting the value they should from a product or service purchased.
1.1. The Legal Definitions document sets forth the definitions used in our policies and agreements. (https://tsg.international/legal/definitions/).
3. Customer Service Channels
3.1. A support ticket is to be submitting through your myTSG Account to the appropriate department for priority support.
If you are unable to access your myTSG Account a support ticket is to be submitted by the Contact Us page and will be treated as a General Enquiry.
3.2. Sending an email to the appropriate department using the details made available on the TSG International website at TSG.International/contact
3.3. A support ticket can be lodged by phoning 07 20 400 TSG (07 30 400 874).
3.4. Customers who do not use the methods 3.1 through 3.3 to contact Customer Service are not covered by this policy and do so at their own risk.
4. Customer Conduct
4.1. The Customer agrees when seeking Customer Service from TSG International in any of the avenues listed in this policy to conduct themselves in an appropriate and professional manor.
4.2. TSG International staff will not respond to requests for Customer Service if the Customer:
- Has used offensive or obscene language;
- HAS USED EXCESSIVE CAPITALISATION FOR THE PURPOSE OF SHOUTING;
- Has made threats of violence, legal action or referral to an external party (eg. Department of Fair Trading);
- Has posted the issue or question on a public medium, such as forums or blogs, before it has been either raised with or answered by TSG International staff within an appropriate time frame (refer to Section 6), or before the escalation process (refer to Section 5) has been completed.
5. Escalation Process
5.1. Customers who are not satisfied with the Customer Service they have received from TSG International or believe their issue is still ongoing should ask for their case to be reviewed by a Manager.
5.2. If after this review if the Customer is not satisfied with the outcome, or the problem remains to be unresolved the Customer should send an email to feedback@TSG.International with the following information:
- A detailed explanation of the question or issue, with references to any prior support tickets, emails or telephone calls;
- A detailed explanation of the outcome that would resolve the issue;
- Any other information or details that will help TSG International to resolve the issue.
6. Appropriate Time-frames
6.1. Support Tickets and emails sent to TSG International will be responded to by TSG International staff within ONE (1) business day. Each time a response is made by the Customer this time frame will be reset.
6.2. Support Tickets and emails sent to TSG International seeking an escalation to a Customer Service matter will be responded to by TSG International management within two (2) business days. Each time a response is made by the Customer this time frame will reset.
7. Customer Service Goodwill Credit
7.1. From time to time, TSG International staff or management may make the decision to apply a Goodwill credit to the Customer’s account.
7.2. This credit is not redeemable for cash and can be used to purchase additional services or service renewals through the Customer’s myTSG Account.
9.1. TSG International may amend our Legal Terms at any time without specific notice to you. The latest copies of our Legal Terms will be posted on our Website (https://tsg.international/legal/), and you should review all Legal Terms prior to seeking Customer Service.
9.2. After any revisions to our Legal Terms are posted, you agree to be bound to any such changes to them. Therefore, it is important for you to periodically review our Legal Terms to make sure you still agree to them.